COVID-19 Tips for Bozeman: Where We Stand, Tuesday 7/21
Gallatin County is still encountering double digit increases in positive cases and there are 5 current hospitalizations.
According to the Gallatin City-County Health Department on Tuesday, July 21, 2020:
- As of Tuesday, July 21, 2020, at 12 p.m. Gallatin County has 25 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, for a cumulative total of 648.
- There are 87 confirmed active cases and five current hospitalizations.
- The new cases are located across Gallatin County and are related to community transmission, contacts to known cases and travel.
- There have been a total of 560 people recovered in Gallatin County.
- One person has died from COVID-19 complications.
- The Gallatin City-County Health Department Call Center is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to answer questions about COVID-19.
- Reach the Call Center by phone at 406-548-0123 or email at email@example.com.