Free Dental Care for Those in Need – Dentistry From The Heart
Big Sky Dental Center is giving BIG to those in need of dental care who are unable to receive it otherwise for one day only on February 17th. It's an amazingly generous gift to our community but spots fill up quickly.
If you or someone you know cannot afford dental care and is in need of immediate attention, please share this information with them. This amazing opportunity is courtesy of Big Sky Dental Center in Bozeman, MT.
- WHAT: 4th Annual Dentistry From The Heart - Saturday Feb. 17th, 2017
- Free basic dental care for those in need.
- Choice of filling, extraction or a cleaning will be performed on those 18 and older who are UNABLE TO GET DENTAL CARE ELSEWHERE.
- WHERE: Big Sky Dental Center - 108 North 11th Avenue, Bozeman, MT
- The first (qualifying) 75 patients will be seen.
- SPOTS FILL UP VERY QUICKLY
- Registration starts at 7:30am day of (Saturday February 17th, 2017)
- Patients are encouraged to: dress warmly, bring a folding chair and/or blanket as it may be cold and patients will need to wait outside for their turn. There is very limited inside space.