Huffing For Stuffing 2018 Details and Registration
It's time to support the Gallatin Valley Food Bank by "Huffing For Stuffing" on Thanksgiving Day 2018. This race has become famous and we want you to run with us!
This is a family friendly event that happens ON Thanksgiving Day.
- WHEN: Thursday, November 22, 2018
- WHERE: Museum of the Rockies - 600 West Kagy Blvd
- Kids’ Fun Run: 8:00 am
- 10K: 8:50 am
- 5K Timed Run: 9:10 am
- 5K Untimed Run: 9:15 am
For the safety of the race, runners and dogs, we do NOT allow dogs at Huffing For Stuffing.
Your Registration Fee for 5K Fun Run/5K Timed Run/& 10K includes:
- A tech shirt for the first 4,000 people to register.
- Virtual Runner’s Packet with race bib, timing chip and all kinds of fun inserts to download from our sponsors.
- Chip timing race results. Results will be available immediately after races. Official results will be published in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and on this website.
- Note: If you choose to participate in the UNTIMED 5K your results will not be available, if you are at all curious please register for the TIMED 5K.
- Your choice of events to participate in: 5K TIMED RUN, 5K UNTIMED FUN RUN, 10K, or the Kids’ Run.
- Water and aid stations on the course.
- Pre and post-race refreshments: warm drinks, fruit, muffins and tasty snacks. Stay warm and socialize inside our heated tents.
- American Medical Response EMTs on site at the Start/Finish Line and safety patrollers along the courses.