Saturday: Learn to Identify Medicinal Plants in Livingston
Come adventure on a beautiful Saturday morning at the Deep Creek trailhead, just south of Livingston. If you've always wanted to identify the beneficial plants in our local ecosystem, THIS is that chance.
Angela Segraves, an Herb and Plant Medicine Specialist will be the guide for this expedition on Saturday morning. Light hiking will be involved but nothing too difficult. This is a SERIES of walks to explore local, medicinal plants. (Find more info on future walks at the link below.)
- WHAT: Medicinal Plant Walks - Deep Creek Trailhead
- WHEN: Saturday, May 29th, June 19th, July 31st and August 28th (June - August walks start an hour earlier at 9am, FYI.)
- WHERE: Deep Creek Trailhead, Deep Creek South Road (south of Livingston)
- TIME: 10am to 1pm (time for 5/29 class specifically)
- PRICE: $30 in advance - REGISTER HERE FOR THIS PLANT WALK
- PURPOSE: To identify specific local plants that have medicinal value. There will also be observation and study of their cycles of growth, medicinal qualities, flowering, seed production and dormancy.
- Feel free to wear any PPE you feel comfortable with.
Angela Segraves is a local herbalist who loves helping others learn about the magic and beauty of the plants around us.
She is a trained herbalist, aroma-therapist, Spiritual Soul Guide, and Energy Worker who spends as much time outdoors with healing plants as possible!
Her goal is to encourage others to learn how the plants around them can provide support for vibrant health, holistic living and energetic healing.
Angela loves being in nature and helping others connect to their own Earth Magic.
Please give advance notice and register for the class in advance. the price of $30 is per plant walk. Hope to see you on Saturday morning!