SNOW ALERT: Wind and 5″ Possible by Tuesday Afternoon
Winter isn't done with us. Gusty winds and up to 5" of snow is expected by Tuesday afternoon.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM MONDAY TO NOON TUESDAY.
- WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 5 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
- WHERE...Beaverhead, Madison, Jefferson and Gallatin Counties.
- WHEN...From 9 PM Monday to noon MDT Tuesday.
- IMPACTS...Plan on icy road conditions in periods of heavy, wet
- Wet roads Monday evening are likely to become slippery as temperatures fall below freezing early Tuesday.
- Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.