St. Paul & the Broken Bones Coming to Kettlehouse Amphitheater in July
Need to get funky with some friends and live music? St. Paul & the Broken Bones are just what you need and they'll be at Kettlehouse Amphitheater on July 30th, 2021.
Logjam Presents is happy to announce another night of fantastic music this summer at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner. Here's everything you need to know about the show and how to get tickets:
- WHO: St. Paul & the Broken Bones
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner, MT on the banks of the Blackfoot River (East of Missoula)
- WHEN: Friday, July 30th, 2021
- TIME: 6:30PM (door) 8:00PM (show)
- TICKETS: Regular on-sale is Friday, May 7th, 2021 at 10am. By phone at 1 (800) 514-3849. General Admission standing pit tickets, reserved stadium seating tickets and general admission lawn tickets are available.
- PRICE: $35-$45 (Adv.) + applicable fees
- This is an all ages show
- All concerts are held rain or shine
Hailing from Birmingham, Alabama St. Paul & the Broken Bones is a sight to behold when seen live. This eight piece group truly can make you shake your ass all night or take a turn to bring on the tears. I've done both. It can go from an insanely loud jam session to a soulful Otis Redding cover in 10 seconds flat.
The first time I saw them was in a covered tent over lunch at a radio convention in Boulder, Colorado. Paul Janeway was dressed in a fabulously tacky suit and ended up crawling on top of diner's lunch tables. Fantastic, and eight-piece bands over lunch gets awfully loud.
PRO-TIP: Kettlehouse Amphitheater has been voted one of the best amphitheaters IN THE WORLD. If you've never seen a show there, please make 2021 your year to enjoy it. We like to make a mini-vacation out of it and get a room in Missoula for a night or two.