Sweet Pea 2020 Chalk on the Walk This Tuesday 8/4
Even in a COVID year, Chalk on the Walk will remain one of the most loved parts of Sweet Pea Festival...and it's happening in 2020 so have no fear!
- Here's everything you need to know about Chalk on the Walk 2020 as part of the Sweet Pea Festival:
- It's an all day event held on Main Street, with a very casual vibe.
- Social distancing is important, and also a good idea to give each "artist" plenty of room to create their work of art.
- It is perfectly fine for you to bring your OWN set of chalk to Chalk on the Walk.
- But chalk will be handed out from 9:30-10:30am in the Jacobs Crossing lobby at 424 E Main St. and in Downtown Businesses with a Chalk on the Walk poster in their windows.
- Look for professional chalk artist Bill Spiess in front of US Bank! He'll be creating a professional piece of chalk are to be enjoyed by the entire community (while it lasts!)
- If you business would like to have your "Walk Chalked", you can print out this free, color poster to indicate your wishes to folks downtown.
- If you'd like to support the Sweet Pea Festival in this unusual year by "Buying a Wristband Anyway" you can do that here for $20.
- The Sweet Pea Festival is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Thanks to US Bank for continuing to sponsor and support Sweet Pea 2020!