Take a Trip to Montana’s Natural Bridge Falls [PHOTOS]
If you're looking for a fun day trip this summer, check out Natural Bridge Falls.
Montana is full of breathtakingly beautiful places. This past weekend, I decided to do a little adventuring, and took a trip to Natural Bridge Falls. It's only about two hours from Bozeman and well worth the drive.
Here's how to get there from Bozeman:
- Head east towards Billings on I-90
- Take exit 367 for US-191/I-90 toward Big Timber/Harlowton
- Turn left onto US-191 N
- Turn right onto McLeod St
- McLeod St turns slightly right and becomes State Hwy 298
- Stay on Hwy 298 for 25 miles until you arrive at Natural Bridge Falls Picnic Area
Here are some pictures and video from my trip this past weekend: