10+ Inches of Snow, 40mph Winds Possible Saturday Through Monday
Southwest Montana is in for another round of heavy snow, VERY gusty winds and dangerous travel through Monday morning.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH
- WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 11 inches possible through Monday morning. Additional snowfall is possible through Tuesday.
- Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- WHERE...Beaverhead, Madison, Jefferson, Broadwater and Gallatin.counties.
- WHEN...From Saturday evening through Monday morning.
- Travel could be very difficult. Blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
- A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel