Last Chance Leaf Drop Off in Bozeman This Saturday
Alright leaf slackers! You've got one more chance to get rid of your leaves on Saturday with the City of Bozeman. Bring them to the City Shops Complex (with a couple guidelines).
- WHAT: Free Leaf Drop-Off Event (last one of the season!)
- WHEN: Saturday, November 21st, 2020
- TIME: 10am to 2pm
- WHERE: City of Bozeman Shops Complex, 814 North Bozeman Ave
- Free collection of your leaves. Compostable bags only can be dropped off.
- If you use plastic bags, they will have to be dumped out individually and you'll take your plastic bags home with you.
- LEAVES ONLY. This event is not for other yard waste such as clippings or branches. It's essentially the very last round of leaf collection, that started with the Fall Leaf Pickup days when the City of Bozeman went street by street doing collections.
- Weather for Saturday is supposed to be sunny with highs in the upper 30s.
- While the event is from 10am to 2pm, things are generally quite busy at the beginning of these events. Lines at 10am are not uncommon (according to the guy in charge!) If your day is flexible, he suggests arriving after Noon. It's usually much quieter between Noon and 2pm.
Whatever you can do to limit the amount of leaves and debris that end up in our storm drains, the better. Our harsh winters combined with excess yard debris (especially leaves) make for a terrible combination creating clogged drains.
Clogged drains can obviously backup and create dangerous conditions ABOVE GROUND, on our city streets during storms. Thank you in advance for all your efforts to keep those drains clear!
The City of Bozeman hopes to see you this Saturday!