Wednesday Update: 10″ Snow Possible by Tonight
The southern mountains near the Idaho border will see the most snow out of this Winter Weather Advisory with gusty winds and up to 10 inches of fresh snow.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM THIS
- WHAT...Snow occurring. Additional snow accumulations of 4 inches or less at lower elevations and 4 to 10 inches in the mountains and over Chief Joseph, Raynolds, and Targhee Passes.
- Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
- WHERE...Gallatin, Beaverhead and Madison Counties.
- WHEN...Until 11 PM Wednesday.
- IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult. Areas of blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
- Slow down and use caution while traveling.
- The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.