Beartooths and Red Lodge: up to 6″ more by Thursday night
Southwest Montana is covered in white. Snow continues with the Red Lodge area under a Winter Weather Advisory all day Thursday.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM THURSDAY.
- WHAT...Snow. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches.
- WHERE...Beartooth Foothills and Red Lodge Foothills.
- WHEN...Until 11 PM Thursday night
- IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult due to snow reducing visibility and roads becoming snow packed.
- Slow down and use caution while traveling.
- For the latest road conditions, call 5 1 1.